>How do I run on linux?
- install wine, winetricks, wine-mono, wine-gecko
- add ja_JP.UTF-8 locale to your system
- WINEARCH=win32 WINEPREFIX=~/.wine32_era winetricks corefonts takao dotnet20 dotnet45 fakejapanese
- get a copy of msgothic.ttc from a windows install and paste it into ~/.wine32_era/drive_c/windows/Fonts/
- your prefix is ready, run the game with: LC_ALL=ja_JP.UTF-8 LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8 WINEARCH=win32 WINEPREFIX=~/.wine32_era wine ./Emuera-Anchor.exe
>How do I hook text?
You don't hook eragames. They automatically copy the most recent message on screen to your clipboard, which you can paste directly into a translation tool. ChiiTrans/Translation Aggregator automatically paste.
>Help me, my game crashes when I launch it!
Go scream at the people in the thread or on discord, they'll help you. Make sure you save any error messages it spits at you.
>I found a bug, wat do?
Go here and report it please.
>The text is misaligned.
Use Japanese locale, or scream enough, I think there exists an anchor somewhere that fixes that, but it crashes old megaten saves so there's that.
>Which branch/version do I download?!
Usually you'll want to grab Eng-Development(Latest updates) or Eng-Release(Stable releases but slightly behind).
If the game doesn't have those branches, grab the Master branch. That's it.